The Copystar Wide Format line of Printing Devices are just plain outstanding. With more reliability awards over the last 10 years than all other competitors combined, how can you go wrong? Copystar is the best-kept secret in the industry, but not for long!
As an upgradable system, the KIP 7170 is the perfect device for wide-format document scanning, copying, and printing, covering individual user and work-group requirements. Designed for affordable monochrome LED printing the versatile multifunctional system features two roll feeds and enhanced stacking and folding capabilities.
- All-in-one – Wide format printer, copier, color scanner
- Operational convenience – Front access to major functions, USB port
- Space saving design – Small footprint of only 1 sqm & integrated top stacking
- Media flexibility – 2 integrated media rolls
- Productive mono LED printer
- New integrated multi-touch screen – providing intuitive tablet-style touch control
- Print from & scan to the cloud
- Expandability – With stacker/folder, ideal for decentralized environments and expandable to meet the needs for centralized environments
The KIP 770 is a multifunctional printer for large-format document scanning, copying, and printing. With its high print quality and small footprint, it covers various user expectations and requirements especially in the building and construction industry, the architectural market, as well as governmental organizations.
- Speed – Black & White production speed of 1,6 A0 per minute or 41 seconds for one A1 size page
- High Definition Printing technology is 100% toner efficient, reduces the cost of printing and returns outstanding value and industry-leading low cost of ownership – no employ carriers, no developers or waste receptacles that require disposal and replacement anymore
- Precision imaging – KIP High Definition Print Technology and 600 x 1800 dpi resolution keep reproductions true to the original
- Compact and convenient – space-saving console design and single footprint configuration with integrated color scanner
- Highly versatile media handling – automated paper loading, 152 m roll of media (2” and 3” cores) up to 914 mm wide, media bypass and optional paper tray for standard sizes from A4 to A2